Alan welcomes Jeff Gladnick from Great Dental Websites to the Very Dental Podcast! Jeff last joined the show in 2016 and it turns out that websites, SEO and practice marketing have changed quite a bit! Who knew? Some topics they discussed:
- The recent AADOM meeting and what it was like to get back to a dental meeting after COVID
- Jeff’s harrowing COVID experiences and what our friends down under are experiencing now
- Thoughts on the virus, vaccines and mandates
- What is “Great Dental Websites” and why are they different?
- Content Management software and why it matters
- What’s wrong with WordPress? Webflow?
- Design and why dentists shouldn’t DIY
- What’s new/different/important in SEO?
- Reviews are important, they’re part of “local” strategies...not organic
- Jeff doesn’t recommend blogging!
- How do you know what you need for dental marketing? How do you know what to spend?
- Talk with referrals!
- Don’t let your people do black hat!
- Are you goodwithteeth.com?
- Why can’t you just use the Google landing page?
- Are reviews REALLY bringing the people in? You need to ask!
- Why do patients like you? It’s probably not what you think!
Some links from the show:
Voices of Dentistry 2022 (January 21-22, 2022 in Scottsdale!)
If you would you like support the Very Dental Podcast Network you should support our sponsors! They help us create content that is, for lack of a better word...Very Dental!
The Very Dental Podcast Network is brought to you by our friends at Microcopy Dental. Here are 3 reasons that you should check out Microcopy Dental:
- Their Instagram posts are hysterical. Dental marketing is usually cheesy and appeals to the lowest common denominator. Microcopy Dental posts legitimately funny stuff on their Instagram account!
- Microcopy makes a wide variety of single use carbides, diamonds and polishers. Such a wide variety that their catalog reminds me of an encyclopedia. But with better pictures.
- Microcopy dental makes it so you’ll never have to experience that “dull bur” feeling ever again. A new bur. Every. Single. Time.
Go check out all Microcopy Dental has to offer at verydentalpodcast.com/microcopy
The Very Dental Podcast Network is also brought to you by the fine folks at Zirc. The first time I knew anything about Zirc was a LONG time ago. I tried the Zirc Crystal HD mirror and it’s wrecked me on any other mirror ever since. If you want a dental mirror that reminds you of using an HD TV, you should check out Zirc’s Crystal HD mirror. It comes as a replacement head for any mirror handle you already use or as a single piece. Either way, it will change the way you see everything for the better. Go check out the Crystal HD mirror from Zirc at verydentalpodcast.com/mirrors
The Very Dental Podcast network thanks our friends at Cosmedent for all of their support! Have you ever wished that one simple and painless change could make your dentistry better? Cosmedent is here for you! If you aren’t using a microfilled composite (and let’s be honest, you probably aren’t), I can guarantee that it makes anterior composite dentistry easier, better and more fun. The handling and polishability of Cosmedent’s Renamel Microfill must be experienced to understand the major difference it makes! Go check out Renamel Microfill at verydentalpodcast.com/microfill
If you’d like to support the Very Dental Podcast, go check out the monthly deals from our friends at Crazy Dental! Each month Crazy Dental will be offering all kinds of different coupons on the product you’re using most! Head over to verydentalpodcast.com/crazy to see the monthly deals they have in store for you!
Our friends at Enova Illumination have your magnification and lighting needs all figured out. Whether you’re looking at new loupes, a surgical headlight like no other or the amazing line of Zumax microscopes, Enova Illumination has you covered! Go check them out at verydentalpodcast.com/Enova and take advantage of the discounts they have for Very Dental Podcast Network listeners!
The Very Dental podcast is brought to you by the Wonderist agency. The best marketing agency to build your website, logo, SEO, design, Google Ads, social media and on. And on. Marketing your dental office...the Wonderist Agency can help! Find out more at verydentalpodcast.com/wonderist!